Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Phase One ended up for internal incubation

The Phase One has ended up for internal incubation. I have finished the knowledge transfert process of Science Communication to the Trans Research Coordination.
The Science Communication itself has many interdisciplinary branches and connection styles to the other proper disciplines. I call it, "Applicational Science Communication" which anyone can practice and shave the know-hows depending on the reality of Science, Technology and Society.

My role in the Phase One was, to articulate the fondamental philosophy and thoughts for starting the Science Communication. It means, to develope the essential theory and frame work of the activity of Science Communication.

In my view, the Science Commuincation is connected very naturally to the concept of "Trans Research", this mention is also very often argumented from the side of STS researchers, but not only in the sense of Research Policy, it is very fundamental, to view the harmoney of Science Technology with the Social Science and Humanity.

It belongs, may be a little bit poetically, to the harmonious vision of the human kind, a Poet, that the human kind has rediscovered the unity of the knowledge from the collapsing old era at the Renaissance age.

I do not know yet, to what extent I can go, but for the moment, I like to explore this way, to try to rediscover the human dignity of our knowledges, where it may go, I will follow the way. It does not mean that I forget the SciCom, I appreciate their activities very much.

So, we will have chance for sure, in other style of communication, in other countries, may be in other approaches, and I hope we can exchange the ideas what so ever where we meet us.

Have good time, eveybody in SciCom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.